Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LEGENDARY MOMENT!! and rhymes!!!

ok, today had our majlis restu....
i managed to apologize to almost all the teachers i knoe..i hope they forgive me...
and i made it without shedding a tear..i rock!!..haha..but it was hard, everybody else was tearful or not even crying it out..(u knoe hu i meant)....
but nonetheless, it was a happy yet sad feeling..im happy that i asked for forgiveness for all my mistakes yet sad that i wont see my teachers again....im very sorry teach! wish me luck!!
and although i will do this again soon...i wanna apologize to my friends..without them, i dunno what i will do...im sorry for all the things that i have done, im sorry for the thing that i should have, im sorry that i made u down, im sorry for the things that i should let u have..
im sorry for all the words, they dont mean any harm...im sorry that i made u fell akward, i dont want to lose your warm..
im sorry for all the actions, it was juz emotions..i hope u forgive me, as i'll forgive u...all the wrong u have done, consider it gone..hope u will consider it too...
one thng im not sorry is that i had u guys..we had fun, we had smiles, we had laughter..it was all so funny...all the moments, was awesomely legendary!!...hey, it rhymes!!...

so last but not least..im sorry from my hair to my toes...dari hujung rambot ke hujung kaki...im sorry and i will susun sepuluh jari...juz u wait and see...so, IM SORRY and please forgive me!!!
this is for friends and teachers....till then..chow cin cao...haha...it rhymes too..bubye!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

i duno wu u mean. lol
and today u bully mi huh
samalam baru ask for forgiveness, arie nie pulak u dah buli me. LOPEK

and, it was not ryhmes at all, ahahah. XP