Monday, November 10, 2008

The Day When All is Let Go

tomorrow is the the day when all men go to war...
it will be the day when all hope fails and you will feel shattered, but it will not be that day...
it will be a day when you came out from the warzone and say, i failed...
but it will not be that day...
because that day, we will fight!! give them everything and take from them, nothing!!!
Never give up, never surrender..to infinity and beyond!!! hahah..
tomorrow is the day that we die...i mean tomorrow is the day that we try...
hold your line SPM candidates, as that line will not be broken...
sharpen your weapon and sharpen your mind, this is a war soldier!
repeat after me, this is my weapon..without my weapon i am nothing...and without me, this weapon is nothing..hehe
SO, GOOD LUCK SPM CANDIDATES..I HAVE GAVE U THE WORDS OF WISDOM..NOW, FIGHT!!

No comments: