Sunday, November 23, 2008

last week, last 3 days....

tmr we be the start of my last week of SPM..which is my last 3 days of school...
and the last 3 subjects of my SPM..biology, physhics and est...then im free....

so, my last three days at skul are going to an end...
i was cleanin my room juz now to find my text books that need to be return this thursday..
so, i looked at all the papers and books from form4 to form 5....each memories came through my mind....and when i looked at my books, all of them are not complete..hahha..
i see al the notes, all the stuff i wrote in my books, it brings lots of memories..
i also gone throught my form 4 and form 5 test papers..chemistry and a.maths is the papers that i always failed..LOL...not my subject i guess...
BI and est was the subject i scored...and all the rest was normal...
it was a really fun experience to study at this school...
so, to all the juniors hu are thinkin of leaving this school..u'll be missing on a lot of stuff..
bcoz our school it awesomely legendary....

so, thats all...chow cin cao

No comments: