Saturday, August 29, 2009

finally got a shoe that i wanted...hope can buy more!!.haha

so today, although it was puasa..i, with sim sofia and faisal went to the city to get my bus ticket...after getting my ticket, we went to timesquare and meet up with zulia there as she wants to hang out as well..after walking around timesquare, we went to sungei wang...there, again we walk around looking at stuff to buy for raya..

after walking for rounds and rounds, we pass by a store and there it was...a shop which sell the shoes that i've been looking for so long...and it was at a good price too...finally got the shoes and after that, we walk around again and then went home..zulia went to her mom's house..so there is a store that sell those shoes in a cheap price...if got money in the future, i want a shoe like this but nike...hahah...insyallah...

after reaching home, the others went to amir's house at cyberjaya for a kenduri i guess...i rest a lil bit and then went out to buka with my family..first time this ramadan buka with my family, although not the complete family as my bro aint here...but it was warm and i got a realy good feeling...been a lil bit stress lately, although it doesnt show on my face...bad things keep happening to me this past few weeks...so that buka puasa made me a lil less stress...the outing today also made me forget about those stress..but dont worry, this stress wont make me ditch my studies...haha..gotta keep up with my peeps, dont wanna be the last to graduate..looking forward for tommorows plan...it will happen...daebak!!!....

thats all for now..as for the pics, sim will upload it up, so wait till then ok...chow!!

No comments: