Friday, August 7, 2009

another week holiday....

out of the blue, i've receive another weeks holiday....its because of some suspected case of H1N1...last week was for the Uitm schedule, now its my kolej schedule....it seems like im always getting holiday...but my schedule will be pack coz my trips keep getting postponed..so, i've received the new of holiday on tuesday evening...so, since we got the free time...me and my roomates plan to go to cherating..so we did...on wednesday evening, we went there and had fun but it was really tiring...yesterday, i came home....so yup, im in KL right now..dunno wat to do as the other peeps dont have holidays....goin back to kuantan on tuesday so that leaves me another 5 days to find stuff to do....
i think thats all....till i'll update again...chow!!!
p/s, if got any plan...msg me~

No comments: