Thursday, October 1, 2009

TIRED

okay, i havent updated this past few weeks. i know, my bad.. so raya was as normal as i could've been.. As usual went to Johor and then Singapore..but, this year i went for a holiday on ther 3rd day of raye. I went to Pulau Pemanggil. It was beautiful island.. and the food there was really nice..after that, returned to KL and hang out with my peeps..played badminton, went for breakfast, beraye and many more..so, it was an interesting raye but tiring one for me..now, the geng is all back to their studying...do it well guys so we can have a pleasant sem break..

i dont think i will be updating a lot as assignment ios piling up on me and also test and quizzes. It is damn tiring but i will try my best. Pics will ber posted by some one else...

P/S: I AM A CELEBRITY!!!..hahha

1 comment:

Mashii Keizuka said...

haha. sehat, study ok. kau tgklah blog aku, sekarang tgh final exam lah. td chemistry nak pecah kepala aku ni haa. haha. kau amik course ape haa? best tak best tak?