Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GRAMMY's and THINGS

okay, i hadnt been able to update my blog this past few days because of my sisters hu keep blocking me from on9..hahaha....
anyway, the grammy's had just past...it was a great one but not as cool as i thought it would be...too high expectations i guess..but the performance was cool there...
another thing, me, pia and nazreen went to my sister's birthday party this past saturday...it was a cool one as we eat for free...hahaha
there are many funny things that happen, so i'll go by person

Nazreen: sape jadi sim?,
aku nk jadi sim...
(this makes him a homosexual)....hahaha...
then, when playing bowling, his name was nazree..and he won the game...damn...

Me:ini mcm lagu shakira jerk.(the starting of my humps by black eyes pea)
then, i dunno y, i was the bisexual that day..LOL

Pia:kalau aku ade hormon lelaki...
me and nazreen:ko ade hormon lelaki? ko transexual? hahahha....
still with pia,
aku mcm dgr suare ghalib tadi....
after that,
i was saying, aku harap kite tak maen cross lane...
then, pia said, aku tak maen cross ball, aku maen straight ball...hahhaah

thats all that i remember, and btw, pia lost the bowling game..hahha
till later, chow cin cao

No comments: