Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is comin soon!!!....i want presents...

hehe..christmas is gettin nearer and nearee..people if shopping like crazy right now...buyin presents for the love ones..being the santa claus of the one they love..haha...
they say, christmas is the day of giving...it is a great day...so, please give me something...haha...as u all knoe giving and sharing is caring...hehe...
other than that, i stillbelieve in santa claus..when i was little, my mom would be my santa claus but right now, i have none...so, could some one be mine??..haha...
I also have been good this year...i think...hahah...
actually im juz bored and is hoping that christmas would be a great day....haha...i wan presents!!! and turkey!!!...wuhuuu!!!..hahaha...
so, to my geng hu will read my blog..how bout we trade gifts?? it doesnt need to be a gift...chocolates and sweets would be fine...how bout it??...
ok, thats all for today...chow cin cao...

No comments: