Sunday, October 19, 2008

long time no see...

im back..this week has been a busy week for me...in fact, a great week...this week, i celebrated my 17th birthday...okay,im old alredi..got cool gifts from my friends...btw, love them...hehe....
then, this week is the week of reunion...first, mukhlis came back here and played football friday night....it was a cool time to hang out with him..then, yesterday...farouq came back to BK... played football on yesterday evening and this mornin..i think i got a lil bit black..but what the heck...the fun was worth it...all of this mayb change after SPM..it will either be good or bad...but hope it will not tear us apart...LOL..emo talkin...gonna miss all the things at school..they make me realise what will i be missin as this week people remember my birthday and everything to make me think that im gonna leave school and goin to UNIVERSITY...hahaha...gonna meet hot chick there if im still single...hehe...so, im gonna enjoy the last weeks of school as it will be my last...it will be LEGEN..wait 4 it...DARY..LEGENDARY!!!....
c ya tmr...
p/s..thanks again for the gifts...

No comments: